SE 11-4-11 (Four miles north of #3 & #34 Hwys)
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Contact: Greg Currie, Integrated Waste Management Supervisor
Accepted Waste• Household Waste
• Trees, branches, lumber, etc
• White Goods (appliances)
• Pesticide Container Site
• Large construction/demolition waste by appointment only
• $25.00/tonne Tipping Fees
• All loads to be weighed in segregated and sorted.
• Carcasses and treated seed are not accepted.
Hazardous Waste Depot(For a detailed list, please contact the site).
• Fluorescent lights
• Propane tanks
Accepted Recyclables• Paper: newspapers, flyers, shredded paper - no gift wrapping paper
• Telephone Books
• Magazines & Catalogues
• Flattened Boxboard: shoe boxes, cereal boxes
• Flattened Cardboard
• Glass Jars & Bottles (no lids)
• Plastics 1,2,4,5,7
• Plastic Pop Bottles (no lids)
• Plastic Milk Jugs
• Tin Cans
• Aluminum Cans
• Gable Cartons: milk cartons and juice boxes
• pop bottles should have lids removed
• all containers should be rinsed (milk, tin cans, margarine cont. etc.)
• labels on tin cans don't have to be removed, but lids should be.